Exciting Destination, Local Economic Development & Tourism Initiative
The Eastern Ontario Trails Alliance is working on major promotion initiatives to increase business in our communities while promoting tourism as well.
- ZIGZAG brochures have just been released featuring Fun Package Deals, Your Vacation Is Here and Discover your Outdoor Playground
- New interactive website just launched. Feature business, package deals, what to do, where to stay, eat, have fun, shop and more including FaceBook promotions and online marketing with new interactive map to follow
- Signage off of the 401 leading to Trails Entrances
- Gateway Signage for Businesses. First Gateway begins at Belleville at Corbyville.
- Approximately 15 major signs throughout the Trails Region
- Rustic Wood-look Arrow Signs on the Trails pointing kms/direction to your business
- Handy Pocket Map Guide featuring businesses
- Featured at multiple Trade Shows throughout the Province
25,000+ people use The Trails – all year round – Spending $6 Million Dollars
Our maintained trail system is open all year round. Eastern Ontario Trails Alliance’s (EOTA) trail network extends north from the Bay of Quinte up to Algonquin Park, linking outdoor recreation and adventure to the natural environment and rural communities along the way. The trail network offers access for hiking, cycling, horseback riding, canoeing, ATVing and snowmobiling…the list goes on! Photography enthusiasts, artists, bird watchers, nature lovers, those on spiritual journeys can explore to their heart’s content.
Travel to Eastern Ontario. There is Something for Everyone.
- places to stay
- restaurants & bars
- sports & adventure
- arts, galleries, gifts
- spas, health & wellness
For further information, Images, Logos and Collateral Media Can Contact:
Cindy Cassidy ~ General Manager, Eastern Ontario Trails Alliance